Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Global Gathering Korea 2012

Wow it's been a while I wrote my first post!

My girls, Carrie and Serena, and I was invited to GGK 2012 last friday,
it was pretty cool so I thought I'd share here.

                                  
I was so excited bcos it was my first time to an electronic music festival!

Even though we don't really know much about electronic music,
once we walked in the Caribbean bay, we're already jamming to the beat from the stage.

They had a few cool events like this pop-up temporary tattoo booth and Dazed magazine giving away!


 I just loved to check out what people were wearing and to try new drinks and new kind music.


Too bad we had to leave there pretty early bcos what we were wearing wasn't warm enough,
we weren't feeling well.



But my girls and I managed to watch these guys' performance and we loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx