Friday, October 26, 2012

Nails of the week!

I just wanted to write a quick entry about my new favorite nail look.

OMBRE!! :D

We get to see nice ombre going on a lot from clothing to even hair.

It became a huge trend now.

The other day, on this youtuber's channel I watch all the time, Samantha a.k.a. Beautycrush,
when I saw her ombre nails tutorial video, I was like OMG have to try this!!

So I tried this look for the first time and this is the outcome.


I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

Thanks to Beautycrush,
I did it pretty well obviously, I got a lot of compliments on my FB and Instagram!
It made my day!

What I love about it is that you can be creative and play with colors,
cause you know you need two colors to do this.

I am dying to try diffrent colors!

I found this video clip really really helpful so I wanted to share it here :)

She showed two ways to do it,
I prefer the first one easier.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx