Friday, November 23, 2012

Faux Fur & Leather

I was super hyped to go have a look of the Lantern Festival and take a lot of photos...
Guess what.
Last Sunday was the last day! :(
What a bummer!!!

It would have been great that I was putting up pictures of the Lantern Festival,
since that didn't happen, I decided to do OOTD instead.

So, this is what I wore yesterday.


Leather Jacket // H&M Dragon Tattoo Collection
Collar // H&M
Jumper // American Apparel
Heat Tech Long Sleeve  // Uniqlo
Khaki Leggings // H&M
Rings // A land
Necklace // Forever 21
Bag // Zara
Boots // H&M


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit babe, Love the Leather Jacket & the Jumper:)

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx