Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Swarovski Exhibition; Sparkling Secrets

 As the weather gets colder, it gets harder for me to go out and do stuff even on weekends.
I'm sure that I am not the only one.
But last weekend I woke up at 8a.m. in the morning to go to this exhibition in Daerim Art Musum,
Swarovski's Sparkling Secrets!

I went early to avoid people because last time when I was there for Karl Lagerfeld's Photography Exhibtion,
there were so many people in there I couldn't see stuff closely.
I really like Daerim Art Museum, they always have cool exhibition there.
Before this one, they had a Danish furniture designer Finn Juhl's Scandinavian Furniture Exhibition which I missed :(
But I was pretty excited to see Swarovski's since I am into Jewelry.

This room built in the garden is a collboration work with artist JOH.
 They've got these flawless Nirvana rings and you can try them in there! :) I was greedy tried 5 at once..


 Christmas special edition crystal figures for this exhibition ! How cute is that!

 
I went to the top floor first and walked down, this is what I saw on the the top floor.
Fashion Show Room :)
All these Vera Wang, Vivian Westwood and other designer's work with Swarovski elements.
Heavenly!


Media Art x Swarovski


Interesting head dresses which reminded me of Anna Dello Russo 


 The Creative Director of Swarovski, Nathalie Colin's office




 This is 270mm big crystal, it amazed me how many colors it's reflecting!



 Lady Gaga's boots, Marylin Monroe's jewelry and many more stuff that celebrities wore

I truely enjoyed the exhibition, the layout was nice.
If you are in Korea or you are planning to visit Korea, I strongly recommend to check this out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx