Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Jeremy Scott x Adidas Leopard Jersey Tracktop

I didn't really feel like dressing up last Sunday because I was kind of sick and going out for a casual brunch.
I wasn't going to stay out long and it wasn't too too cold,
so I matched my Jeremy Scott leopard Jacket with a goose-down vest I bought the other day :)

I quite like this sporty look on me sometimes, you know you can't dress up everyday.
The clothes like this keep you warm and cozy and still make you look stylish in a diffrent way!




Jersey Track top // Jeremy Scott x Adidas
Long Sleeve Heat Tech // Uniqlo
Goose-Down Vest // SPAO(Korean SPA Brand)
Leggins // H&M
Sneakers // New Balance
Bag // Zara

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx