Tuesday, December 11, 2012

THE LITTLE BLACK JACKET in Seoul by Karl Lagerfeld



The Karl Lagerfeld exhibition has finally came to Korea!
The exhibition features more than 100 black and white images featuring some of the celebrities' faces from the world of fashion, art, film and music shot by Karl Lagerfeld and styled by Carine Roitfeld.
I noticed most of the faces but some of them I had to frown and look at the name tag to check who they were. But you know I am always open to learn more and at least this was fun stuff to study :)
I was so surprised by how a simple black jacket can look so diffrent when worn by different people.
From Alexa Chung to Kanye West, from Alexander Wang to Hyegyo Song (a Korean actress!; the girl in skate shoes above), from Alice Dellal (the new icon of Chanel, I love her punky vibe!) to one of my favorite models,Anja Rubik! It is a jacket for all. The jacket is absolutely timeless, ageless and genderless.
I really enjoyed his last photography exhibition as well, it was so nice to see his new project so soon.
It's free and you can take one poster home (you can choose one from Alexa Chung. Hyegyo Song, Alice Dellal and Poppy Delevingne) Aw, I got to choose two because I was there with my bf :) and I chose Alexa Chung and Alice Dellal! I believe it's till Dec 16th, if you haven't check it out yet (and of course if you are currently in Korea), here's the address!

Address: Beyond Museum
49-21 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
(Exit.9 of Cheongdam station on Metro line no.7)


Oh, I am posting a few pictures of what I wore for the exhibition.
It snowed a day before, the streets were icy and super slippery so I had to wear sneakers to be safe..




Fur coat // H&M
Denim shirt // Topshop
AAish Leggings // Aw..I got it online but don't remember where it was :(
Bag // Zara
Sneakers // Nike


  

7 comments:

  1. the exhibition looks so nice.
    and I really like your coat :)


    xx Vivi
    http://ohlesmusings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm gonna check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  4. I really hope that KL-exhibition arrives to Finland too! We are having the Northern women in Chanel -exhibition and I gotta tell you, it was magnifique!! xx

    http://SearchingforLBD.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw very interesting..I want that thing comes to Korea!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx