Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tim Burton Exhibition

Hi, all!
Morning from Sydney :)
I couldn't post because I was too busy organizing this trip.
But yeah, I am here to post about the Tim Burton Exhibition I went just before I left Korea.



Good thing we went early, it got super packed a bit later! They had people line up and wait to get it..
Tim Burton brought 700pieces of his art works out here.
I had no idea how many that was at first, but I am letting you know that my feet were started hurting when I went through half! hahaha
It's too bad they didn't let us take pictures us.
But I managed to take a few pictures in the hallway.


How adorable is this drawing?!

The most admired Halloween/Christmas movie :)


 

They had costumes from the first batman movie, too!
I thought that was pretty cool :)

I am gonna try to post a bit when I get a chance,
but if I can't, I will do it as soon as I get back.
Merry Christmas , everyone!

2 comments:

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx