Friday, January 25, 2013

Are You a Hat Person?

I am! 
I love all diffrent kinds of hats from knitted ones to New Eras :)
So I got this cool beanie from SSUR , it's a street wear label and they have awesome stuff!
You can check it out here if you want!
I wanted it so bad ever since I saw it on RickyRichards TV, one of my favorite Youtube channels.
So far I am very happy with the purchase!
I will probably try their snapback one next time.
My bf and I went out for a good tea the other day.
We went to Chloris Tea House, seriously they have the best teas in Korea.
I had a Moscato darjeeling and my boy had a Raspberry soda.
Here are some pictures of what we had and my outfit :)







Bomber Jacket // Forever 21 Men (On sale)
Camouflage Jacket // Topshop
Ultra Light Down Jacket in Black // Uniqlo 
(You can't really see this in the pictures but I wear this in winter as a secret layer to keep myself extra warm on chilly days)
Random White Shirt
Pleather Leggins 
Weekender Watch // Timex
Mini Mac Clutch // Rebecca Minkoff
Sneakers // New Balance


It's almost weekend.almost my birthday.
Yay!
I'm pretty sure I will come back with heaps of pictures next time :D
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Byeee!


2 comments:

  1. such lovely photos! love your outfit, you're adorable :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx