Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Birthday Hangout

I hung out with my closest friends last Saturday for my birthday.
And it was a blast!
We went to this decent Korean-Mexican spot called Vatos.
Waiting for our table for 2 hours wasn't too fun but as soon as they served food we forgot about it haha
Their Tacos and Kimchi carnita fries are finger-licking goooood.
After dinner, we went to the Bangalow which is a bar with a nice tropical atmosphere.
We had a good time there having a couple of nice drinks and listening to good music 
then hopped to another lounge bar, Berlin where Joe's friend was DJing.
I used to go clubbing and party hard on my birthday till last year,
but I wanted to keep it chilled this time, we still had good times.
Guess I am getting old...haha
Anyways, here are the photos of me and my friends :)










I am wearing:

Mustang Jacket
Ultra-Light Down Jacket // Uniqlo
Camo T-shirt // Zara Men
Pleather Leggings
Belt // Forever 21
Necklace // Forever 21
Rings // Topshop
Jordan 13

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you are having so much fun!
    Where is this at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the photos are taken at Vatos & Berlin in Seoul, Korea!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx