Friday, February 8, 2013

The First Ring I Made :)

I have been so busy for past a few days preparing for my US visa.
Yes!! I am really moving to the states!!
All these paper works are stressing me out
but Taiwan trip is coming up pretty soon so I can't really complain :)

I started taking Jewelry making course last month.
I am enjoying it so much and just finished making the first ring :) Yay!
It's really simple design but I gotta start from something small, right?


It's been super cold in Korea this week.
I'm already exhausted from taking classes twice a week after work
and the weather makes me even more tired..
Hopefully it warms up a bit next week and I go out do fun stuff to blog about :)

Hope you all staying warm!

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx