Monday, February 18, 2013

Tricky weather outfit :)

I hate when the weather forecast say it would be warm so I wear less thick clothes,
and it turned out to be cold :(
Unfortunately, Korean weather forecast isn't very accurate...that happens a lot.
It was another day that they said it would warm up a little bit,
of course I was worried it gets cold later in the day, so I wanted to bring an extra layer with me.
What I did was just to wrap this black & red flannel shirts around my bum
so I can wear it when I feel little chilly. 
And it was a great idea! :)
Aww and I saw this cool North Face fur hat, really wanted to buy it
but it's quite pricy and it will be spring soon so I am still thinking...gah
Anyways I hope everybody's having a good day!
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx