Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update on my Jewelry Making & Designing Courses


I finished the first 3 month long Jewelry making course like a week ago!
Yay :D
I learned how to shape the material and how to use tools.
It was super fun, I really enjoyed every second of it.
I am taking another course next weak,
by the time I finish that one hopefully I am more comfortable using the tools and other machines.

I had to take a month break on the Jewelry design course tho,
 I was exhausted after 3hour class twice a week on top on the Jewelry making class
and my bf is leaving Korea soon, I want to spend as much time as I can!
But I still keep drawing other great designers pieces just to practice a bit :)

So the pictures above(all from my instagram @vickykimthekorean)
are the pieces that I made during the class
and some drawings.
I was inspired by Zoella's "Yes" braclet,
so I made one!
If you don't know Zoella who's one of my fav bloggers,
check out her blog here.

Tell me what you think! :D
XO 


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed
    this jewellery course! The
    'yes' bracelet is nicely
    made!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx