Thursday, May 2, 2013

Boyfriend Jeans (finally!!!)




Ahhhhhh while I was writing on my Neutral wishlist post,
 I was like "Oh My God, I want the boyfriend jeans so badly"!
I've been seeing this kind of jeans around many many times,
just couldn't find the right fit and it's first time I'm buying it so I wasn't sure it was for me.
But as soon as I try these Zara boyfriend jeans on,
I fell deeply in love with them!
These jeans are so comfy and cool :)
It's been a while since I purchased a pair of jeans because of the skinny jeans trend I think,
I mean I have quite a few pairs of them but I only bought them because it was the trend
and it seems like everybody wears them, feel like I had to!
They are not comfortable at all so I just stopped wearing jeans.
I am so happy to own a proper jeans again!

Black loose-fit jumper // A-land
Grey short sleeve T-shirts // H&M Men 
Leather jacket // H&M
Pearl&chain necklace // Forever 21
Boyfriend jeans // Zara
Leather boots // Wonderplace
Bag // Mulberry





1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit, I want to also get a pair of boyfriend jeans!
    They look great on you!

    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx