Monday, May 27, 2013

Kiehl's Review :: Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado VS Abyssine Eye Cream+




Hello!
I know I say this a lot but time flies!
It's almost June already and I can't believe it.

Today I want to share my reviews of Kiehl's eye creams with you guys.

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado has been my favorite eye cream for years now.
I've tried this and that and I stuck with this forever really
and people ask me what eye cream I use
because I don't really have wrinkles underneath the eyes
What I love about it the most is the thick creamy rich texture.
It really hydrates the area and my skin absorbs it instantly.
it feels firming and lifting!
And this eye cream literally lasts forever!
I use it day and night every single day,
this one I just finished lasted almost a year.
Winning! :)

And recently my boss went on a business trip to Italy 
he asked me if I needed anything from duty free shops.
I was running out of eye cream and I wanted to try something new
so I said Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream+.
I was going to pay him back but thankfully he said it was a gift!
Seriously not only because of that but he is the best boss ever :)
I've been using it for weeks now and here's the review.
It's super lightweight compare to the avocado one 
and feels really silky when I apply it.
The reason why I wanted to try this was because it said anti-aging,
but it doesn't seem like doing much
My eyes already miss the avocado eye cream :(
Maybe because I'm just so used to the richness of it,
Abyssine Eye Cream is too gentle.

I hope my review's helpful 
and you all had a great weekend!

Byeee :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx