Friday, May 10, 2013

Lush Review :: Avobath Ballicstic




Its Friday today! Yay :D
Even though I don't have any plans tonight,
I am still so excited to relax and have a little bit of good quality me time.
Talking about relaxation,
I came back with Avobath Ballistic review :)

Lush has two different types of bath bombs in Korea right now,
bubble bars are the ones make beautiful bubbles
and ballistics are the ones fizz out in the water (they don't lather!)

Avobath is ballistic kind,
once you drop it in warm water,
it starts to fizz, turns the water bright green
and ialso makes the entire bathroom smell amazing.

The lemony scent is fresh, uplifting and invigorating!
It's not girly at all and my boyfriend loved it too.
So I think it could be a great gift for men!

The avocado, lemongrass oil and bergamot oil in it made it so nourishing for my skin,
my skin was left supple and silky after the bath!

I think it is a bit pricey for one use.
But definately worth the money when I want to spoil myself :)
Over all, divine!

I'm gonna try to edit the vids of Joe's last week this weekend.
I hope you all have great plans!
Byeee





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I keep going back there somehow haha

      Delete
  2. Haha looks like a one big
    juice tub :P this bathbar
    sounds great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was basically a one big bad-ass tub of lemonade hahaha Thanks,girl

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx