Tuesday, May 28, 2013

OOTD :: Leopard & Turquoise



Good morning!

It's been raining in Korea.
It was definately getting too warm, it's nice it cools down a little bit.
I do like rainy days sometimes!

Joe had given me an Olympus digital camera just before he left Korea.
I tried it out, took some pictures on it a couple of weeks ago
but he didn't give the cable.
It took me some time to find the cable
but here are the photos :)

I pick this gorgeous studded leopard belt from Zara a while ago,
styled it with light blue denim shorts.
I tried to tone down all other clothes and items by wearing neutral colors
so I can draw tension to my turquoise Rebecca Minkoff bag.
I love the bright color of it.
I'm planning to get a bigger one in red!
(Mine is a mini mac and I want a mac #nottalkingaboutappleproducts)

I hope you all have lovely Tuesday
and will see you in my next one

Byeee!

Sunglasses // Karl Lagerfeld
Linen Shirts // Uniqlo
Sleeveless // Forever 21
Denim Shorts // Forever 21
Necklace // Forever 21
Studded Leopard Belt // Zara
Big-faced Watch // Asos
Brown Leather Boots // Barneys New York
Bag // Rebecca Minkoff


6 comments:

  1. So nice of your friend giving you
    a Olympus camera c: (I have Olympus
    too!) love your outfit and the bag!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's actually my fiance who gave me the camera!
      No, to be exact...he was throwing it out and I kinda picked it up??? hahaha
      Yeh but you know it's always nice to have a backup camera.
      Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit babe, love the leopard belt!
    I wish it can be warm down here in England, but the weather is just dull!
    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Claudia thanks :)
      I saw your post,
      hope you feel better soon!!

      Delete
  3. I like this outfit, super cute and comfortable!

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try :)
      I will go check it out!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx