Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OOTD:: RELAX Sweater + High Waisted Shorts





Hello, everybody!

These are the pictures from last saturday :)

I went to an online business class
and popped by MAC all about orange pop-up store.
It was really nice to check out their new shades!
They even had this lucky draw thing,
I got samples of strobe creme and pro longwear foundation.
Yay!

Aw and I found this cute high waisted Levi's jeans from a vintage shop
and it was so so cheap!
I am totally lucked out with jeans these days :D
(Yes, I am talking about the boyfriend jeans again...sorry!)

Don't be shy to leave a comment,
let me know what you think of my outfits!

I'll see you in my next one
Bye!


Sunnies // Asos
RELAX Sweater // Forever 21
Flannel Shirts // Uniqlo
High Waisted Shorts // Levi's (Vintage)
Boots // Dr.Martens
Bag // Mulberry Alexa












4 comments:

  1. Those shorts where a great bargain. x
    You look great hun, This is super random but would you mind telling me what sort of camera you have..? I am looking out for a small camera but great at the same time.

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeh? I use Olympus PM-1, it's mirrorless so pretty light and it takes great pics and vids :D

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx