Sunday, May 19, 2013

OOTD :: Sporty Look






Hello :)
I was invited to Bourjois for a full makeup service yesterday.
Their new cream blushes were great!
The makeup artist used No.2 on my cheeks
which is orangey coral color.
She put orange gold eyeshadow and purple eyeliner,
it was a brilliant color combination!
And then she applied this gorgeous bright purple mascara.
I couldn't help buying it haha :D
I will put up a detailed review soon!

I felt like wearing pretty sporty yesterday
so I throw Kenzo hat on and wore Jordans :)
Hope you all have/had a good sunday!

Hat // Kenzo X New Era
Sweatshirts // Asos
Python patterned skirt // Asos
Shoes // Jordan 13
Bad // Mulberry Alexa





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx