Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OOTD :: Summer Breeze



Hi, guys!
It's another rainy day in Korea.
I really hope it stops raining some point later today,
because my drawing teacher invited me 
to a big Korean Jeweller's garden party in the evening.
I'm really excited about it!
I brought my camera so will update you guys tomorrow :)

Aw I went to Caribbean bay last Saturday
which is the biggest outdoor water park in Korea.
It was HOT HOT HOT!
My best friend and I enjoy getting tanned in summer,
we were so happy to use some sun earlier than we expected.
I wore a thin American Apparel jersey on top of the outfit,
then it got really warm, I threw it in my bag.

We are going to a hotel pool this Saturday again.
Yay! I can't wait!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading my post
and you all have wonderful Wednesday!

Bye :D

Greenish leopard Sunglasses // Asos
Brasilia Crop Top // H&M
High-waist Denim Shorts // Levi's Vintage
Shoes // Converse High-Top
Bag // 8 Seconds







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, ting!
      just checked out your blog, it's lovely! followed it :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx