Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Peek Into My Life #1

Hi, guys!

I've been blog-stalking this awesome blogger, Mei a.k.a Ice Pandora.
She takes dope pictures,travels a lot and posts up great recipes
so check her out!
"Peek Into My Life" came from her blog,
I thought it's a great way for my readers to get to know me,
asked Mei's permission and she said yes kindly. Yay :)

So here's my version of Peek Into My Life!
Today I wanna share the things I love.



I love fancy socks.
That feeling when you put on new socks! hahaha
I actually I posted about how much I love pretty patterned socks months before.
Just in case you wanna check it out...here! :)




I took this picture at the Mac event the other day.
I always wanted to learn how to DJresearched where I could learn it once 
and still do.
Who knows? Some day I might get a chance!



I am such an avocado hoarder.
One of my favorite avocado recipe: 
Half an avocado + Maple Syrup 1tbs + Lemon Juice 1tbs + a tub of plain yogurt
Just blend it all together, voila!
Yummy healthy snack right there! :)
I even have this for dinner when I am on a diet!
You can put some milk if you want it less thick.



I don't know why but I love giraffes.
They are so beautiful
and they have purple tongues...
How cool is that? :D


What's your favorite fashion item / food / animal?
Even what you want to learn in the future!

I hope you enjoy reading this post
and I will see you in my next one.
Byeee :)












4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am not the only one! Yay haha
      Checking out your new post right now :)

      Delete
  2. fun socks definitely bring joy to my life too! and that graffe is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeh :D Thanks for dropping by and the lovely comment

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx