Friday, May 31, 2013

The 30 Day Snap Challenge


Two posts in one day????
Oh yeh, it is happening!
:D

I am sure a lot of you would know Louise from the amazing blog "Sprinkle Of Glitter",
if you don't, please go check it out,
she is such a happy positive person,
I love reading her blog and watching her youtube videos!

I read her post about this 30 day snap challenge the other day,
decided to give it a go
because I love taking pictures and it sounds like fun!
Basically I will be taking one photograph of my day, everyday for 30 days
withing the month June and upload it here.
Just in case you want to know more about this challenge,
I linked her blog post to the picture above.
I'm pretty excited and at the same time worried a bit, I think it could be hard on weekends
but I will try my best :)
Please let me know if you are doing this too!

I hope a lot of you decide to do it together and we can follow each others process.

Wish me good luck!





8 comments:

  1. I posted about this a little while ago and I'll be on this challenge too! Woohoo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We are in this together :) What I love about it is that a lot of her readers do it together, this can be a real good chance for us to get to know each other! Can't wait!!

      Delete
  2. good luck dear for the challenge! you can nail it :) xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should! It's not late at all! :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx