Sunday, May 12, 2013

The BAD Cap



Hello!

The pictures are taken on the lastweekend,
I thought I should put these up before it gets too warm!

This was Joe's last weekend in Korea,
we met up with his best friends, the Robinsons.
And this little lady in the picture is Anaya, their daughter.
She is super smart, speaks 4 language including Korean!

 I hope you all are having great great weekend :)
and see you in my next post.
Byeee!


Cap // Forever21
Sweatshirts // Forever21
Baseball Jacket // H&M men
Boyfriend Jeans // Zara
Boots // Wonderplace
Bag // Rebecca Minkoff


6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I really love that bag! And Anaya is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a lot :) and yeh she's the cutest princess in the whole world!

      Delete
  2. Ah man I'm super jealous of Anaya that
    can speak Korean! She's a cutiepie c:
    And of course you can use my PeekIntoMyLife
    idea! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh speaking Korean makes her awesome and she knows it! haha
      Oh wow thank you for letting me use the idea :)
      I will mention your blog in the post for sure to let everybody know where it came from!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit and great photos! :)

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thanks! I will def check it out :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx