Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Day Snap #1 :: Chilling and Baking


Hi, you all!

So I did one of my favorite things to do on weekends in summer.
Chilling and baking by pool!!
It was all cloudy in the morning,
I was worried but my friend and I went to the pool anyways.
And then the sun came out not too long after :)
It was a beautiful day out in the sun today.

It's not too late to join this challenge!
Click on the "30 Day Snap" button to find out more information about it :)

Hope you all had/have a great day today.
Byeee!





10 comments:

  1. Really like this shot! So jealous of you spending a day by the pool, I've been stuck at work most of the day haha.
    I'm also doing the 30 day snap challenge :)

    http://northernhurricane.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will go check out your snaps :)

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely shot! Looks like you had a great day.

    I'm doing the 30 day snap too and I'd love if you could check out my blog...
    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy the day out in the sun :) I'd love to check out yours

      Delete
  3. Ahhh sounds like a very relaxing day ^^
    Lol 'baking at the pool' :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Yeeeaaaah!
      I just love summer haha

      Delete
  4. Looks like the perfect day :) It's still a little too chilly here in Japan for bikinis and pool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous, the weather in the UK is finally starting to warm x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I figured that out from some british Youtube videos. It's getting hot hot here!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx