Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Day Snap #11 :: Workout


Good morning!
I know today is going to be a pretty busy day for me
with work/drawing assignments/jewelry making lessons.
I took an extra photo last night so I don't miss my 30 Day Snap challenge! :)

So this is my abs workout kit.
My yoga mat, some weights, training top & shorts 
I've tried Jillian Michaels 30 day shred before.
even though I only made it to 20 
because I was leaving for Australia with my fiance to see his family and friends,
I felt so strong and healthy after 20 days of workout.
So I wanted to try this abs workout this time.
I don't do this everyday,
just because I don't have enough time during the week
especially Tuesday and Thursday I get home at 11
but I try to do it as many times as I can
that'd be like 3~4 times a week.
It was about 5th time last night,
I already feel my tummy tighter and harder than before :)
And what I love about this workout is that
it's not only about your abs but Jillian Michaels also give you interval cardio
and good lower back and arm workouts.
Oh! and it's pretty quick workout program, takes only 30 mins!
Of course It is not easy at all to follow her instructions in the video,
but believe me, it gets easier and easier.
My favorite ones are side crunches and superman one!

If you trying to exercise for this summer
or if you don't have time to go to gym,
I strongly recommend this program!

Hope you all have a great day today :)
Byeee!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx