Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Snap #12 :: The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning


As soon as I open my eyes every morning
I go straight to the scale and weigh myself.
And yes, everyday.
I don't work out to lose weight but did put on some weight during last winter,
so I am trying to get back to where I was.
I am hypoglycemic.
If you are not familiar with the word, it means I have low blood sugar.
I can't skip meals.
I did twice, fainted both times.
So I couldn't starve to lose weight, chose to burn off the calories instead.
I run, I swim, I go hiking and I do weight training to get fit.
When I went to china back in 2006 as an exchange student, I gained 10kilos.
I weighed 60kg and that was the biggest I got in my entire life.
I am only 158cm tall and have small figure.
I felt so unhealthy, horrible and tired all the time.
I still strongly remember those uncomfortable feelings.
I spent 3-4hours a day for 3 months, lost the whole 10kilos,
ever since then I've been exercising almost everyday!

What the first thing you do in the morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx