Thursday, June 13, 2013

30 Day Snap #13 :: Seoul LGBT Film Festival


I was invited to Seoul LGBT Film Festival thanks to Lush Korea yesterday.
I got to watch this movie, J.Edgar, and it completely blew my mind away!

I will be honest with you guys though,
it is a little too patriotic and a lot of histories involved movie
but this one time I didn't mind that all!
Plus it's a Dicaprio movie, you know? :)
Ahhhh I want to say so much about it 
but at the same time I don't want to spoil the movie if your didn't watch it yet.
The hotel fight scene broke my heart!
I burst into tears there and the last scene... :'-(
J.Edgar's life in the movie was definitely interesting 
and I never knew how F.B.I was built.
It was truly beautiful and educational!

What exciting stuff have you done today? :)






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. hi dear...love your polish colour...so bright and luminous...
    what do you think to follow each other? I'll wait for you on my blog
    xoxo
    vendy

    NEW POST!!!
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx