Friday, June 14, 2013

30 Day Snap #14 :: Jewelry Making Tools


Hi,all!
It was a typical same Thursday yesterday,
I took a picture of all my jewelry making tool set to show you guys :)
My hands are all bruised and cut,
I feel my passion for jewelry is getting stronger each day,
I only have 3 months before I leave Korea,
feel already sad I won't be able to take any more classes later.

But anyways, Friday didn't seem like coming but finally came!
I am heading off to Busan after work for a surfing class
where have beautiful beaches and lots of good food.
I will tell you more about the city when I get back.

Hope you all have a great great Friday,
Byeee


Aw! Follow me on Bloglovin please :)
If you have an account on Bloglovin,
do leave me the address so I can follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx