Monday, June 17, 2013

30 Day Snap #17 :: Bun Bo Xao


Good morning, guys!
I hope you all had a good weekend :)

You like viet food?
I seriously love love love viet food.
I went back to one of my favorite restaurant, Little Saigon, with my friends yesterday,
though it'd be cool to share my favorite viet food!
I do love Pho and Bun Bo Hue
but Bun Bo Xao is to die for.
It's got some beef, pineapple bits, pickled radish, salad greens and peanuts,
it 's served with this really light sweet and sour sauce with a hint of chilli
Bun Bo Xao is basically like a salad meal with some thin noodles,
If you are going out with your friends and 
you don't want any heavy meal, 
Bun Bo Xao would be the perfect choice!

The reason why I love vietnamese food is not just because it taste good,
it's cooked in very healthy ways most of the time like boiling and grilling.
Well, my fiance's parents are vietnamese.
I only knew Pho before but hjs mom is an amazing cook,
while I was in Australia visiting my fiance's family,
she cooked a lot of different viet food.
I totally loved everything I had!
Ah I have a post about the food if you want to check out. Click here :)

Have another great week, lovelies!

Byeeee










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram :)

2 comments:

  1. It was so delicious!!!!! Never ate Viet food before, Hummmmmmmmmmmm again, again, again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha always say yes to food adventures! You should try the fried noodles next time :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx