Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 Day Snap #18 :: Coconut Avocado Smoothie



Oh my Gosh!
It's 18th 30 day snap already??
This month is going by so quick!

Anyways, if you've been reading my blog for a while,
you might have noticed that I love avocados :)
I've shared my yogurty avocado smoothie recipe before, 
click here if you are interested!
And today's recipe is lighter than last time.
These are the ingredients for one serving.

1tbs honey + a half avocado + coconut water (I used about 250ml) + 1tbs chia seeds

Yeh, that's it!
Put everything together in the blender jar and just blend it :)
It's so delicious and nutritious as well.
This is my healthy dinner before swimming lessons.

What's your favorite smoothie?
:)





 Follow me on Instagram :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx