Saturday, June 22, 2013

30 Day Snap #22 :: Seoul City At Night


I remember the first time I went out with my friends to clubs at night in New York
when I lived there.
We got kicked out of the club around 2 a.m.,
in the city that never supposed to sleep.
I thought to myself,
they should call Seoul the city that never sleeps!
Seriously! 24hour open restaurants are everywhere,
bars and clubs are still crowded till like 7a.m.
and we even have after clubs open till 9a.m.!!!
Now they run these late night buses,
Seoul's just becoming better and better for night owls and party lovers.

Okay, I have another busy day tomorrow.
Off to bed!
Good night
and have a good day to everyone on the other side of the planet :)
Byeeee!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx