Monday, June 24, 2013

30 Day Snap #24 :: Costco Run


Hi, everyone!
Hope you are doing great today :)
I went grocery shopping to Costco,
had a big turkey provolone sandwich as soon as I got there.
and then I bought some rye bread, salad greens, honey turkey ham, 
cheese, frozen berries, fruits, avocados and protein powder!
I am pretty excited to eat some of these goodies and exercise later today.

I don't know what it is...
but I have a thing for grocery shopping.
I just love to go through all the aisles
and look at all different kinds of things!

What fun stuff did you do today?



2 comments:

  1. I love food so I definitely loving
    grocery shopping haha... I'm such
    a glutton. When I'm abroad, I love
    strolling around in their grocery
    shops!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me to!!!! I go straight to the local supermarkets :) I knew I am not the only one hahah

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx