Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30 Day Snap #25 :: My Drawing Tools


Hi, guys!
I put up a picture of jewelry making tools before,
thought I should do the same for my design tools to be fair!! :)

Right now,I am taking a course called Counter Sketch
which I learn rough-drawing using color pencils, markers and lead holder.
Starting later next week,
 I will start this new Rendering course
then I get to use watercolors.
Pretty excited about it already!
I've practiced drawing for like 4 hours,
my neck is super soar 
but hey, 
I am so so happy to do my thing all day every day!

Tomorrow I am gonna meet up with a friend who took a day off
so hopefully I come back with an interesting picture!

I hope you all have/had a good day.
Peeeeeace
;)




2 comments:

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx