Friday, June 28, 2013

30 Day Snap #27 :: Life Saver


Hello! :)
Wow, today has been just go go go go go!!!
My ex-boss invited me to lunch with everybody working in HQ office today.
We went to one of my favorite restaurant, Mad for garlic.
Then I had a 3hour long drawing class and I just got out of another 3hour jewelry making class!
I didn't even get to have dinner today,
literally had no time in between.
And this lovely girl who I take jewelry making class with gave me this macaron, such a life saver!
Oh, it's Friday tomorrow already??
It's funny that I still get excited about Fridays when I don't even work :D
Hope you all have/had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx