Sunday, June 30, 2013

30 Day Snap #30 :: Surfers' Paradise


Hello, everyone!
I am at a different surf shop today,
they play all these beachy songs and have hamocks too! 
Loving the cool vibe going on here :)

This is it, 30 Day Snap ends today.
It's been really fun!
I wanna say thank you all read my posts and commented
I was thinking earlier,
today's the last day of 2013 first half
Half year's gone already,
we should all make the other half more awesome! 
Hope you all have/had a good sunday.

Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Can you surf? c: I'd love to
    learn how to surf!
    And yay for completing your
    30-day Snap! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's so much fun :)
      and not that hard actually.
      And thank you!
      You really cheered me up and kept me going by commenting :D

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx