Tuesday, June 4, 2013

30 Day Snap #4 :: Birthstones



My week days aren't too eventful and interesting.
I go to jewelry making class on Tuesdays and Thursdays after work.
I get off at 5pm and the class doesn't start till 7:30pm
What I usually do in between is to go to the starbucks near the school.
Sometimes I bring my laptop with me and blog
or draw like today :)
I had some assignments to draw these birth stones till Sunday,
thought I'd get that out of the way early.
It was fun drawing these little guys.

How was your day today? :)




4 comments:

  1. wow! you drew those? you're a great artist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know how to make jewellry it looks so interesting and those drawings are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeh it's easier than what I thought it'd be actually and so much fun!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx