Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fashion News :: Isabel Marant for H&M




It's official!!
I was wondering who's gonna do the collaboration work with H&M
after Givenchy had been cancelled.
I definitely knew something big was coming!

Marant's unique brand of Parisian chic has became super popular between celebrities.
She invented a blend of boho elegance and rock spirit
which already has been inspiring the high street looks
from aztec prints to wedge trainers.

The collection will be available from Nov 14, 2013.
I literally can't wait!

I hope this is an exciting news for you too!
and Garance Dore's interview with Isabel Marant below is a bonus
Enjoy!
:D

(All the pictures from both of the official sites,
find out more about the collabo work from here )






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx