Tuesday, June 18, 2013

OOTD :: Beach Baby





Good morning!
It's been quite a while I've posted OOTD,
today I wanna share what I wore last weekend in Busan :)
I got to Haundae beach so early in the morning,
there weren't a lot of people besides joggers.
I loved how serene and peaceful there
cause I've only seen the beach all packed and busy every time I visit!
I am so jealous of people who live in Busan.
The city's got this cool vibe going on, got beaches 
oh and goooood fooood!
Ah I miss being there already,
should try to get back there soon 
and make that stay a lot longer than this time!
Aw the pictures from surfing below are a bonus :)
Hope you like them.

You all have a great day!

Byeee


Sunglasses // Asos
Bikini // 8seconds
Mtv Sleeveless // Pull&Bear
Jersey // American Apparel
Aztec Shorts // Forever21
Strap Sandals // Adidas Original Mesoa
Back Pack // Top10
Earrings // Asos
Rings // Gifted, Made by me, H&M (Up Left / Down Left / Big Blue Rock one )





 Follow me on Instagram :)



2 comments:

  1. I love that blue ring! Looks amazing, and I love that you can make your own little rings too. It looks like you had a fun day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, your comment really cheered me up :) I do love making jewelry!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx