Tuesday, June 4, 2013

OOTD :: Pool Day




Hi :)
I'm back to my regular post! Yay!

So this is the outfit that I wore to the pool the other day.
Since it was a little chilly in the morning,
I had to throw the denim jacket on
but it got really warm not long after.

Aw I got these Adidas Mesoa sandals on sale last week,
I love them! So cool and comfy :)

I hope you liked my outfit
and I will see you in my next post.
Byeee!

Snapback - Element
Sunglasses - Ksubi
T-shirts - H&M Men
Knitted Shorts - Forever 21
Denim Jacket - Forever 21
Strap Sandals - Adidas Original
Necklace - Forever 21
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff



2 comments:

  1. Love this Outfit.
    I badly want those sanadals.
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx