Monday, June 10, 2013

Update on my Jewelry Making & Designing Courses #2




Hi, everyone :)

It's been quite a long time since I shared my jewelry lesson experiences,
today I want to tell you about what I've been working on lately.

I've learned how to give rings different texture,
it's really interesting!
The one on my middle finger in the first picture is bullet ring
and the one on the thumb is hammered ring :)
Aw and I made these engagement ring(this is the name of the ring type) 
for me and my boyfriend,
he was leaving at the time 
so I wanted to give him something special!
I've been copy-drawing a lot of designs
which helped me figure out the structure.

Oh and my drawing teacher invited me to a big jeweler's garden party.
It was really cool to check out his shop 
and to hear how he became an owner of the biggest jewelry shop in Korea
from a temporary worker of a small jewelry retail store.

I wish I started the courses earlier.
There are so much more to learn
but time is so limited since I leave Korea in September.

I hope you guys enjoy my post.
I will try to post how I make rings next time,
think that would be interesting.

Byeee :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx