Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mini Review for Mini Samples :: Benefit the POREfessional/Lancome UV Expert BB Complete/Mac Strobe Cream/Mac Pro Longwear Foundation




Hello!
I hope you all doing great today :)
I've been getting these mini samples here and there,
tried them out while I was traveling around.
I thought it would be a good idea to share how I like them!

Benefit the POREfessional
I've heard so many good things about this product,
so wanted to try it out!
Honestly, I don't really like using primer 
just because I don't want my make up to be any thicker.
I changed my mind after using POREfessional!!!
I love how it smoothes my skin out,
really reduces the appearance of my pores :)
I think it also gets rid of shine too.
I will definitely buy the full size soon
oh or the new Stay Flawless 15hour Primer!

Lancome UV Expert BB Complete
I got a sample of this product 
when I went to Lancome's make up show the other day.
What I love about it is the high SPF rating.
Especially because it's summer, I can really appreciate SPF50 PA+++.
BB Complete gives only light coverage,
I had to blend it with some Espoir's Blending Foundation
to get more coverage and to make it a little darker to match with my skin.
It's pretty similar to Uvidea XL SPF50 Tinted Cream
but BB Complete is a little thicker.

Mac Strobe Cream
I've used Mac's Strobe Cream before,
I quite liked it but I had to say goodbye to it 
because I have oily-combination skin,
this product made my oily areas stand out in a bad way.
I might use it before a night out,
but prefer not to in daytime especially in summer time.

Mac Pro Longwear Foundation
I forgot how much I loved Mac's Foundations.
It's not too matt, still give nice coverage.
I think I will have to go back to Mac for foundations
after the Bourjois Healthy mix foundation that I am using now.



So that was my mini reviews for mini samples.
I just wanted write brief impressions about these little samples.
Aww and I am gonna share the music I enjoy these days above each post,
I hope you like it!
Have a great day, everyone :)
Byeeee!




2 comments:

  1. That Lancome BB cream sounds wonderful
    really! And I wonder what a 'strobe'
    cream by MAC is? Love your green nails
    btw c: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strobe cream is like a make-up base with fine pinkish sheen,
      it gives you nice healthy glowy finish if you use it before foundation.
      Some people even use it as a highlighter.
      But I would't recommend using it in summer time if you have oily-combination skin like me!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx