Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OOTD :: Monochrome & Neon



Hi, everyone.
It was one HOT day today!!!
I went to have this Ichiban Nama which is frozen beer with my surf buddy to cool down.
It was pretty good, I will put up the picture of it on the next "Peek into my life" post :)

This is my daily look the other day when I went to meet up with some friends from uni.
I got this cool neon clutch from Zara sale a few days ago,
wearing it out already! haha
I love how spacious it is and it's easy to open too!

Oh! Guys, listen to the song above!
I am seriously addicted to this song right now.
It's been on repeat for several days haha :)
RAC is awesome!!! 

Tomorrow's another full busy day for me.
Better go to bed now.
See you in my next post!

Sleeveless // Zara
Leggings // Forever 21
Sandals // Zara
Neon Clutch // Zara
Watch // Seiko
Rings // Topshop, A-Land



6 comments:

  1. love your outfit! especially the leggings & the neon yellow :) I've wanted to try the vertical striped leggings but I don't think I'm brave enough haha

    hashtagphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phoebe!
      I know what you mean, I've been keeping this leggings in my closet for a while.
      Took me long to actually wear it haha
      but I pulled it off alright, yeh? :D

      Delete
  2. Frozen beer?! Wow! Your style suits you lots. I'm not brave enough to wear neons! lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Neon's everywhere this summer just like last year!
      Just play around with it!
      My tip : You can't go wrong with black to match with any neon color!:)

      Delete
  3. Frozen beer? Like a popsicle with beer flavor?
    :P You look very nice! I love the neon clutch
    really ^__^ and going to listen to that song
    of yours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's draft beer with frozen slush beer on top of it, so gooood!!!
      Thanks for stopping by :)
      Your comments always lift my mood!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx