Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OOTD :: Striped Summer Dress


Hi, guys!
How's everybody's week going?
Mine has been pretty good :)
I did a lot of drawing and started taking a guitar lesson!!

Now Korea's all about really good quality soft ice cream!
My friend and I went to one of the popular spots,
tried their "Honeychips"
which is rich milk flavor soft ice cream with a decent honey comb piece on top of it.
It just blew our minds!


I found this cute nude coral stripe dress the other day,
loving it so much!
What do you guys think?

I hope you guys have/had a great day!




Snapback // Forever21
Dress // American Apparel
Boots // Dr.Martens
Bag // Mulberry





2 comments:

  1. i'm not sure what i like more, the dress, or the ice cream! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha That sure is a hard question to me, too!!!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx