Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OOTD :: Trill it! Mesh Sleeveless


Hi, guys! I'm back from China :)
I had tons of fun visiting my friends in Shanghai and Beijing.
When I was in Beijing,
one of my fiancé's best friend was there with his brothers and girlfriend were also there,
we all had great times together!
I didn't get to take a lot of pictures
because it was super hot and I hurt my back (slipped and fell on my tail bone, ouch! :( )
I did take a few cool photos,
I will share those in my next post!
But here's one of my outfits that I wore in China.




Hat // Kenzo X New Era
Watch // Technomarine
Skull Bracelet // A-land
Mesh Sleveless // H&M
Ripped Shorts // Forever21
Strap Sandals // Adidas Original
Bag // Mulberry



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx