Sunday, July 7, 2013

Review :: ARITAUM's Diamond Eye Pencil Waterproof in Sweet Cacao





Hello,everyone!
I want to share my review for ARITAUM's Diamond Eye Pencil Waterproof in Sweet cacao color today :)
I was lucky to get this eyeliner to review with one of their blog's events!

ARITAUM is one of my favorite Korean beauty brands,

their nail polish line, Modi, is so awesome
(I will try to post about this soon!)
I love their eye products and lip products
and they are affordable and work amazingly.
I know you can get their products online 
almost anywhere in the world though ebay and Qoo10!

I chose this Sweet cacao color 
because I wear brown shades on my eyes throughout all seasons.
I love how creamy it is
and it's really pigmented.
It has this small golden glitters, perfect for summer!
I used this product when I went surfing,
even though sunscreen was all over my face
and my face was pretty much wet all day,
this ARITAUM's Diamond Eye Pencil stayed on with little glitter smudge.

Do you use waterproof beauty products in summer?
If you do, please share down below in comments!

Have a good day :)


Follow me on instagram! Instagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx