Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OOTD :: The city bag



Hey guys! 
How's this week been so far?
I've done lots of paper works since I am moving out of the country for good.
Oh, and I met up with some of my surf buddies up in Seoul last night.
I drank a little too much than usual 
but we all had a blast :)

These pictures were taken by my partner in crime (my bff in other word) the other day.
We went to this gorgeous cafe, Assouline, where a lot of celebrities come.
We ordered a slice of carrot cake and lungo 
did some celebrities-watch.
Not that I am interested in their personal life but it was interesting seeing them in person.

I'd been dying to get this city bag from Zara,
 it was sold out last season when I found out about the bag.
But this time I purchased one as soon as I spotted it!!!
Winning :D
I absolutely love how big it is 
This bag has got 6 compartments 
and little pockets for my cellphone, cards and stuff as well
My 13" Macbook pro fits in it, 
and I don't have an ipad but it's got a padded compartment for that as well!
It  literally has everything you can ask for a bag.
Having a right bag can make your day so much easier 
especially for people like me 
who have to carry everything you possibly need the whole day.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post today. 
Thanks for reading!

Bye :)




Checked shirt // Zara
City sleeveless // H&M
Boyfriend jeans // Zara
City bag //Zara
Zig-zag heels // Zara
Watch // Calvin Klein



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx