Tuesday, August 6, 2013

OOTD :: Crop Top + Baggy Pants = BFF



Hi, everyone!
Today the weather was super weird in Korea.
A few of my friends and I were going to pool today,
but we had to reschedule it to another day because it was just pouring in the morning.
So we met up for lunch anyways then the sun came out!
Gaaaah! then it was raining again and one second later it was sunny again.
We managed to have a good day catching up tho.

I bought these python patterned baggy pants last year or so,
didn't really wear it 
but ever since I've piled up crop tops in my closet
I am in love with these pants!
they just goes with any crop tops :)
The band part sits perfectly on where I want it to be 
so I am only showing the narrowest part of my tummy.
It's been so uncomfortably humid and hot here
I really appreciate cooling materials, cut-out details and crop tops these days.

Aw I just have to say this because it's in the background,
this Fell + Cole ice cream shop is so amazing!
They have so many interesting flavors like perilla leaves, fresh basil and fleur de lait!

Anyways, thanks for reading
and have a great day/night!






Crop Top // H&M
Python Patterned Baggy Pants // Zara
Leather Bag // Zara
Sandal // Zara
Sunnies // Asos
Earrings // Bershka
Rings // Topshop / Gifted / Topshop/ H&M / A-land ( left to right)
Spiky Hand Chain // Missguided

8 comments:

  1. loving this outfit! you're looking great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your outfits girl!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Have a look at my latest post :)

    Lots of Love
    Hannah X
    http://northernhurricane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the rain season in Asia can be
    so unpredictable really.. anyway you
    look nice! Love the accessory and all c:
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading & commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Your trousers look amazing :) I'd love a pair like that x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx