Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OOTD :: Denim dress X Check shirt



Hi, guys!
Those who follow me on instagram would know that 
I went surfing last weekend.
My entire body was aching for a couple of days after :(
but I am fully recovered now!

I picked this cute denim dress at the H&M loves music event the other day
with 20% discount :D
I love the cut-out detail at the back.
I always carry a thin shirt or jersey in summer
because some building or shops have their AC on super cold.
Am I the only one doing this?

Anyways, I hope you guys have/had a great day today 
and I will see you soon.

Byeeeee!







Denim dress // H&M
Check shirt // Zara
Bag // Mulberry
Shoes // Topshop
Rings // Stylenanda / A-land


 Follow me on instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx