Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Peek Into My Life #3





I love going to coffee shops in the morning when they just opened,
when they are not crowded.
These picture were taken in one of my favorite cafes, Cafe stay in.
I asked the owner if those cats are his,
he said they are just street cats but he saw them going through garbage bags
since then he's been feeding them.
I though that was really sweet of him.
I used to go to this cafe with my fiancé on saturdays,
when they have little jazz concerts.


 I try to cook for my fam as much as I can.
I made green coconut curry and they loved it :)


The key items for my China trip.


This is the honey comb they put on your soft ice cream in the ice cream parlor
that I posted about the other day (read here if you haven't)
Even looking at it makes me almost drool, almost.


I appreciate micro breweries in Seoul.
Craftworks is one of them.
I take my friends there and order this cute beer platter
so they get to taste all of them and choose their favorites :)


Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
And eggs benedict is one of my favorite dish for breakfast.
French toasts, pancakes and omelets would be so sulky for saying this though.


I took this one when I went to a cafe called Cafe footloose 
after the street fashion photography exhibition.
I love modern interior pieces like these.


At the H&M event the other day.
All in my belly haha




My friend took me to this little authentic italian restaurant
called "Sangsoo-dong Italy"
I couldn't help snapping away little details there.
Pretty cute cozy interior, yeh?


I love pasta, pizza and all that italian food
but I always choose gnocchi if they have it in the menu.
I really like the chewiness of it :D


At another ice cream joint, fell+cole.
I heard the owner is from Cali.
He makes awesome ice cream 
like lebanese rosewater, hibiscus mango sorbet and Nut job.
Interesting, huh?
And I like how he post what he made for the day everyday on fell+cole facebook.


Like I mentioned in my previous post,
I went to Busan to see my cousins and to surf with one of them.
And this bridge is one of the most beautiful bridge in Korea,
it's called Gwang'an bridge.
It's prettier at night but it's still cool, right? :)


Wherever I go, I am charging my phone haha
Is it only me having this problem?
I mean facebook, instagram and youtube all day every day...
So addictive!


Meet my vegiterian friend! ;)


My friend who goes to a vet school went to Peru for a conference
got me this cool braided bracelet long time ago.
I wore it and my other lucky bracelet as anklet this trip :)



Waves were so small, people were too many in the water.
I love Busan but I didn't really enjoy surfing there.
My cousin, her boyfriend managed to have fun just swimming and stuff.
I am going back to Yang'yang this weekend, can't wait!!!
Aw  I booked hotel rooms and threw my farewell party 
with my closest friends last weekend.
We took this video while we were walking back to the hotel.
The app is called road movies,
I am loving it!!!
You guys should try,too!
So much funnnn :)
I hope you guys have a great day today,
and till next time,
take care!

2 comments:

  1. We should meet up someday in Korea
    so that you can take me to hotspots!
    Green curry dishes, I love it as
    well! And those H&M macarons are
    yummylooking! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I would def love to show you around and hang out with you :D

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx