Thursday, September 26, 2013

OOTD :: Crop It Like It's Hot!



Good morning! 
How's your week been?
Mine has been pretty good.
I've been traveling Thailand since last friday,
spent 3days in Bangkok and now I'm in Chiangmai :)
Joe and I rented a scooter,
we are just scooting around the city!

Anyways, this is what I wore in Taiwan.
It was pretty hot in the daytime so I had to make a use of this tiger crop top!
Oh! and I've been loving this bandana I bought from one of those street vendors.

Hope you're all well!

Vicky x






Tiger crop top // Zara
Neon Clutch // Zara
Watch // Asos
Sunglasses // Ksubi
Leggings // H&M
Sandals // Adidas Original



2 comments:

  1. Grrr why do I keep missing your post in my blogfeed?!
    Anyway, I think you meant "this is what I wore in
    Thailand (instead of Taiwan)" :P nevertheless, you
    look great and so vibrant! Love that neon clutch! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe oh well this was my Taiwan outfit,
      I traveled so much for past two months...which was good but I am so ready to settle down now!
      You know what I mean haha Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx