Thursday, September 12, 2013

OOTD :: Wildly Classic




Hi, all! 
I got back from a family trip to Taiwan :)
Taiwan was awesome as usual!!
I tried to go some different places since I've been there in Feb.
I took my fam to this gorgeous restaurant/bar on the top of Yang Ming mountain,
we sat down, order pretty drinks and watched the sun set there, loved the view!
(I am saving the pictures for my Taiwan trip diary post :D )

It was pretty hot in the daytime but cooled down at night
I wore my neutral toned stripe dress 
and threw on the Jeremy Scott Jersey to keep warm in the evening.
Aww It's not showing in the pictures but I wore the Zara city bag
simply because I was carrying a camera and a lot of stuff with me.
You already know how much I love mix & match!

Oh I have to say that I am obsessed with Lorde's songs these days.
Especially "Royals" ,the song I put in this post, and "Tennis court"
I seriously love all her songs, you guys should try!

Alrighty, I hope you guys enjoyed my outfit post today
and until next time, take care!
xoxo




Dress // American Apparel
Jersey // Jeremy Scott X Adidas Originals
Sandals // Adidas Originals
Sunglasses // Asos
Rings //A-land, Forever21, H&M, Topshop, Stylenanda
Bag // Zara



2 comments:

  1. Yang Ming mountain! I've been there
    when I was in Taiwan ^^ that place
    is so zen!
    Anyway you look nice, love the
    Adidas jacket and those rings! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh that was definitely one of the highlights of the trip!
      Thanks :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx